Making Your Own Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
Having come across the many beneficial health uses of the tea tree oil shampoo, we come to a situation we have some reasons to make our own tea tree oil shampoo. In addition to this it contains many natural ingredients.
You will be in agreement with me that most of the store bought tea tree oil shampoo contains harsh and some even very dangerous, toxic chemicals which tends to expose human users to danger for their hair and skin.
As we discuss the this why and how to make our own tea tree oil shampoo in this article, it’s good to consider the most important warning and tips that we should consider;
Warning; tea tree oil shampoo is concentrated essence and should not be put to use in the undiluted form. Instead add it to a carrier fluid like an lotion or shampoo and oil.
Tips; it is advisable to make a tea tree oil conditioner by only adding like five drops of oil to one egg and two tablespoon of the olive oil. Mix them thoroughly and them apply to damp hair for like five and ten minutes then rinse.
The other tip is you can add few drops of lavender oil to your homemade tea tree oil shampoo for the purpose of relaxing scent.
Some of the human hazard that we should be aware with at the use of tea tree oil shampoo are like: for example,
- Amodimethicone– this polymer prevents the scalp from breathing properly leading to thinning of the This polymer seals in the moisture and also makes the hair of the oil user to feel smother after conditioning.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate– this cause supply your shampoo with its foaming effect, despite of that usefulness it can also be harsh to your
- DEA (diethanolamine)- this forming agent is said to be known as carcinogen and which lead to eyes and skin irritation.
- Polysorbates– this very important agent is used to bind together oil and water, other than that they leaves the residue on the skin which in turn interferes with natural PH of the
As much as you will wish to make the tea tree oil shampoo to protect your hair and skin from chemicals, you will create a well balanced blend that will suit your particular hair type.
We have different tea tree oil shampoo recipes depending on the type of hair example, damaged hair, oily hair, and finally the fine hair. All this recipes will vary in the ingredient combined in a jar.
This is the best way we can make the tea tree oil shampoo:
- To acquire or even to make the tea tree oil itself, it’s not economical, but you will not be entail a great deal of it to prepare tea tree oil shampoo yourself . Single dram bottle can be ample for a number of small batches. Since such a little quantity is being set to use, then obviously the quality will make a great variation in the end product.
- Get a small bottle, if possible like eight ounces, of the natural obtained unscented In the eBay and the health supplies, only few normal bases are accessible.
- Mix about two drops of oil per fluid ounce of shampoo, and gently mix to get a basic tea tree oil shampoo. Take concern not to use above the bound for amount for it may cause allergic reaction to the person prone to
- At this point you will decide which scent you want for the tea tree oil shampoo you have Good aromas like lime or cinnamon and pine are recommended and amount must be considered to avoid skin irritation.