We do not like to talk about it out loud. Meanwhile, examine the contents of your intestines after emptying can learn a lot about your health.
Colored and Healthy Faces (dark brown): This means, converts good gall food. Sometimes the color of feces may vary due to color food (e.g, beets) and is not cause for concern.
But other uncharacteristic colors should make you tense.
1. Bright red or black stools may indicate that there is blood in the stool. This means that there is in the digestive tract bleeding. Black feces may mean damage of the upper gastrointestinal tract, red following challenge, such as in the intestine.
2. Yellow Stool is a sign that your digestive tract is unable to cope with the processing of fat. This symptom is typical for celiac disease.
3. White or clay-colored stools may indicate a lack of bile in the stool due to obstruction of the bile ducts or cysts. It may also be an indication of alcoholic hepatitis.
4. Green Stool is a sign that the food passes through the intestine too quickly. For cancer patients who have undergone bone marrow transplantation, green stool may indicate the development of graft-versus-host disease.
The Shape and Texture
1. The presence of a narrow, almost pencil stool can be a sign of narrowing or obstruction of the colon due to kolorekatalnogo cancer. If this problem is common and persists for a long period of time, you should consult your doctor.
2. Mucus in the stool is normal, not a cause for concern. However, a significant increase in mucus that occurs regularly, or mucus with bleeding and digestive problems may be a sign of more serious diseases, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and even cancer.
3. Soft chair is also signal a disease that prevents your body absorb nutrients.
Everyone is their own. Someone walks on a large number of times a day, one a week, three times. All this is in the normal range.
Constipation: A defecation at least three times a week. Chronic constipation can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from lack of fiber in the diet to cancer of the rectum.
Diarrhea occurs when loose watery stool passes through the intestines too quickly. This is the normal way to rid the body of toxic substances and can be a sign that your body is working effectively. Usually, diarrhea lasts for several days. However, if diarrhea lasts for several weeks, this may be a sign of a more serious condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome or Crohn’s disease.