Do you often feel like even when you are on a diet and you work out a lot and yet you are not losing any weight? Actually I feel like that a lot, which is because there are some stubborn fats in our bodies, those stubborn fats won’t go away easily, of course you want to kick them out or flush them away, that is why there is weight loss soups. Soup is a wonderful food, the basic soup recipe usually contains vegetables, beans and lean protein, weight loss soups usually contains the same things, here are some recipes for weight loss soups, and trust me you should give it a try.
1. Fats flush soup:
- Two teaspoons of olive oil
- One and quarter pound of chopped chicken
- One big onion, chopped
- One large green and red pepper, chopped and seeded
- One large zucchini, chopped
- Eight ounces mushrooms, chopped
- Two cloves garlic, chopped
- One bottle of reduced-sodium tomato
- Fifteen ounce of black beans, rinsed
- One can of crushed tomatoes
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- One tablespoon of ground cumin
- Quarter cup of each fresh cilantro and parsley leaves, chopped
- In saucepan over medium-high heat, cook oil until heated, add the chopped chicken, cook it for five minutes with flipping, then remove it from the saucepan.
- In the same pan, cook the onion, pepper, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic for five minutes with flipping.
- Add the next six ingredients then add one cup of water to thin soup, then Cover bring soup just to a simmer (do not let boil), reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer twenty minutes with flipping, Stir in cilantro and parsley. Cover it; let simmer five more minutes.
You can drink two or three cups of this soup every day, and I am sure it will help you kick out the stubborn fats; this weight loss soup is one of the most efficient weight loss soups.
2. Cabbage Soup Diet
- One head cabbage, chopped
- Six onions, sliced
- Two green peppers, chopped
- One bunch celery, chopped
- One bunch of green onion, sliced
- Two chicken bouillon cubes
- One and quarter ounces of onion soup
- Forty eight ounces vegetable juice
- Two cans of chopped tomatoes
- One cup of lemon juice
- Six crushed garlic gloves
Put all of the ingredients in one pot and bring to a boil, simmer for one hour. What makes this soup one of the greatest weight loss soups is it because it contains great nutritional value, the soup contains cabbage which is known as the key for weight loss, it also contains multivitamin supplements to keep your healthy, and you really should give it a shot.
3. Green Split Pea Soup
- Half teaspoon of olive oil
- Six ounces of beef, chopped
- Two medium-sized carrots, chopped
- One small onion, chopped
- One celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- One and quarter cups of green peas
- One teaspoon of fresh mint
- Four cups of reduced-sodium chicken orvegetable broth
- Two slices high-fiber bread, toasted and cut into triangles
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium-low heat, add the beef, carrots, onion and celery season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for five minutes with stirring then add the peas, mint and the broth, bring to a boil; reduce the heat until simmer and cook for forty minutes with stirring and adding up to 1 cup of water to maintain a soupy consistency.
- Serve with the toast triangles.
This soup is a really efficient weight loss soup.
You can try any of these weight loss soups recipes, it will truly help you kick your stubborn fats out, try drinking it two times per a day, if you want to get the best result try drinking it before lunch.