Currently, the service market for skin care provides a wealth of options ranging from the use of conventional and professional resources at home and ending with a variety of treatments in beauty salons. How not to get lost in this diversity and to choose something that will help you stay irresistible and not empty your wallet?
Do not refuse the services of a professional cosmetologist
Even if you do not visit salons, specializing in the provision of cosmetic services, consulting beautician will opt for that type of care and cosmetic products that are right for you. After all, if the selected procedures and drugs will not meet the needs of your skin in the best case, they will not have the expected action, and at worst it can cause serious harm.
Basic principles of effective skin care at home
- Skin care should be regular. To the effect of cosmetic procedures was maximum and long-term need to do them regularly.
- Treatments must be correctly matched. To determine the most suitable way for your skin care with regard to its type, gaps and contraindications help cosmetologist. If you have enough perseverance and skills to find information on the Internet, then you may be able to get a consultation online for free or for very modest fee. But in this case, to ensure that any possible.
- Cosmetics should you approach. The use of cosmetics, even the most expensive brands do not bring the desired result, if it is not right for you.
Services provided in professional salons
Range of treatments aimed at improving the health and appearance of the skin, beauty salons unusually large. If you want to be one hundred percent sure of the results and are willing to spend money on professional services, the following information will help you to imagine the possibilities of modern beauty salons.
- Procedures to perform a deep cleaning of the skin. Mechanical and fermentarnaya cleaning, get rid of acne and inflammation and help even out skin tone. Chemical, ultrasonic or laser peels, aimed at deep cleansing, will give excellent results in the fight against wrinkles, age spots and other forms of age-related changes.
- Anti-aging techniques. Microcurrent therapy effectively solves the problem of rejuvenation and pigmentation removal, caring for dry, aging skin. Manual or massage apparatus produced specialist using professional tools, is also one of the ways to combat premature skin aging.
- Hydration and nutrition. Using techniques such as mesotherapy – injection of specially selected cocktails allow not only moisturize the skin surface layer, as occurs when using a conventional cream but also deeper layers. As a result, the skin becomes more elastic, improves skin tone, stimulates blood circulation. At the same time, the use of masks, creams and other similar means may also provide excellent results, provided that they are made from high-quality product and effective and suitable for your skin type.
These are just a few of the procedures included in the arsenal of modern beauty salons. Every day there are new, more effective methods and cosmetic skin care. But regardless of the financial capacity of any woman can look like a young, well-groomed and attractive, if she takes care of herself and spends plenty of time to maintain its beauty.