Fish supports a good origin of high element of protein, vitamins and minerals. It is categories as oily or shellfish, whitefish. Whitefish, such as seer and haddock, includes very less fat (1%) where oily fish as sardines, remains between 10-25%.as a result of its huge fat composition contain an amount of fat-dissolving vitamins (A, D, K and E) and important fatty acids, which are important for the healthy activities of the body. Fish is the king container of omega fatty acid.
Fish is excellent food with nutritional cost, supporting high amount of protein and huge variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins D and A, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine and selenium, in aquatic fish. The protein of fish is similar of meat – is simply digestible and favorably adds protein provided by legumes and cereals which are usually consumed in many countries which are developing.
- The minerals and nutrients in fish specially the omega-3 fatty acids available in marine fishes, are good for heart and improves the reproduction and brain development. This function is best role for fish in the body.
- It is also been sighted that consuming fish regularly or weekly one or two prevents the risk of childhood diseases like asthma, prostate cancer etc.
- The essential amino acid is found in significant quantity. Non important amino acids are also available. They are: aspartic, cystenic, serine, proline, glumatic, taurine glycine, tyrosine and alanini. Taurine is basically found in squid, octopus, and shellfish.
- Fish is rich in protein, low- fat, and an extraordinary source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Children who eats fish regularly don’t gets asthma.
- Fish has plenty of omega 3 fatty acids which contributes in the health of the retina and brain tissue
- The omega 3 fatty acids reduce the risk of various kind of cancers from 30 to 50 percent, specifically esophagus, the oral cavity, breast, colon, prostate and ovary.
- Helps in Cardiovascular disease. Consuming fish in every week lessens the risk of heart stroke and disease by reducing inflammation and blood clots, improves blood vessel flexibility, lessens blood pressure, and lows the fats of blood and improves cholesterol.
- Old people who consume seafood or fish at least a week to less the risk of growing dementia, also Alzheimer’s.
- Reduce depression. The people who daily eat fish have less risk of depression.
- DIABETES is reduced. – Fish help people to manage DIABETES by controlling blood sugar levels.
- Mothers of breast feeding babies who consume fish have improved eyesight, cause of omega 3 fatty acids which is transferred in breast milk.
- Inflammatory surroundings are improved. Regular eating fish relieve the causes of psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune.
- Prematurity is prevented. Consuming fish during pregnant time help to reduce the risk of giving birth to a premature.
- The ways to enjoy Healthy fish is poached, baked, steamed forms and grilled.
More than two billion people are deficient from essential minerals and vitamins, specifically vitamin A, zinc and iron. When available and affordable, the absorbing of fish can reduce nutritional lacking and performs as nutritious and balanced diet. Fish is essential source of protein of animal as meat. The oily fish sardines and salmon has vitamins D and A in their meat and in the white fish they are present in the fish’s liver. The bones of whitebait, sardines and canned salmon supports us with phosphorous and calcium. As all fish has protein so it is the best body developing food and oily fish is helpful for energy and also performs as defensive food. Cause of its fat element, oily fish is not easy digestible as white fish and also not suitable suited for the old.