One more look at this amazing vinegar, Apple cider vinegar will continuously prove to us how beneficial it is. With every day to come, science is discovering new benefits of this amazing apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is commonly known as cider vinegar or ACV, the surprising truth is that apple cider vinegar is not all natural. The production process of apple cider vinegar starts with squeezing the apple fruit, not any apple, only the apple with amber color, and then adding some sort of yeast and bacteria to the juice on stages. The work is now held to these yeast and bacteria; they work on changing the sugar in the juice to alcohol then changing the alcohol to acetic acid. Although apple cider vinegar is not naturally produced, it is considered to be one of the best vinegars ever, because it is based on the natural juice of the apple fruit.
In some previous articles, we talked a lot about how Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight and burn those belly fats. In addition to losing weight, apple cider vinegar has a lot more benefits; apple cider vinegar helps you silence any tummy trouble, apple cider vinegar can cure silly hiccups, it also can soothe your sore throat, one more thing apple cider vinegar can do is to lower the cholesterol level. It is also proved that apple cider vinegar can help you with indigestion, it is also used to make dandruff and acne fade away, and moreover apple cider vinegar can boost energy, and cut down legs problems. Last but not least, apple cider vinegar is used to whiten teeth.In this special article we will talk about apple cider vinegar for hair and how apple cider vinegar hair therapy is widely applied now. The second benefit of apple cider vinegar that we will go through in this article is apple cider vinegar acne and how we could apply apple cider vinegar acne therapy. To cut a long story short, let us begin with the first benefit of apple cider vinegar: apple cider vinegar for hair.
- Apple cider vinegar for hair:I know you now might be doubting apple cider vinegar for hair. Well the thought of pouring acid on my hair is frustrating me too. But wait a second, people have been trying foods especially salads on their hair for ages and lived to tell the results. Food doesn’t always has to be digested to give us its benefits, and apple cider vinegar for hair is a very working techniques.
- Why apple cider vinegar for hair?
- Apple cider vinegar for hair works as a natural conditioner.
- Apple cider vinegar for hair improves porosity of your hair, so your hair could absorb all nutrients given.
- Apple cider vinegar for hair can resist tangles, since it works on flattening your hair.
- Apple cider vinegar for hair works against hair loss.
- Apple cider vinegar for hair prevents the formation of split ends.
And a lot more reasons, but now you should learn how to use it properly on your hair.
- How to apply this amazing therapy?
Well using apple cider vinegar for hair is so simple, you only need to pick the right vinegar, try to use raw and organic apple cider vinegar, and it is the best. Using apple cider vinegar for hair is all about diluting the vinegar and spraying it over your hair, so you will basically need three tablespoon of the vinegar for each liter of the water. Now bring any spray bottle, put the solution, and directly washing your hair with your regular shampoo, spray the solution over your hair and move your fingers through your hair like if you are doing a massage, leave it on for ten minutes or more, wash your hair with warm water. You only need to repeat this process for two or three times a week, and here you go, you did a working apple cider vinegar for hair
- Apple cider vinegar acne:
I know we all suffered from acne, and tried a lot of anti-acne products and reached a dead end. Well today the world is heading towards apple cider vinegar acne; it is a natural homemade toner for your face. All you need to do is to dilute the vinegar, for every amount of apple cider vinegar you need double or triple of this amount water, make sure it is distilled or filtered water. Dip a piece of cotton in the solution and pass over your face, wait until it dries. Repeat for twice a day and within weeks your face will shine.