Losing weight depends on burning calories, and burning calories depends on how fast your body burns calories, a.k.a Metabolism. Some people inherit a speedy metabolism, as you all know men tend to burn more calories than women, for most people, metabolism slows steadily after age of forty.
You know you can’t control your age, gender or genetics, but surely you can control and improve your metabolism. In this article I’ll give a tricky tip that can give you a speedy metabolism so your body can burn more calories and have an amazing weigh loss.
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss:
Vinegar -in general- is known for its numerous benefits. It’s been used for centuries by many people for a lot of health improvement purposes. Apple cider vinegar -in particular- is the most popular vinegar in natural health, in the following few lines we’ll be discussing in details how could apple cider vinegar could help us losing weight.
Apple cider vinegar can lead your body to a gradual weight loss:
It will help you shed some pounds so quickly. Drinking apple cider vinegar before every meal would help with weight loss, as apple cider vinegar contains pectin. Including pectin in your diet will make you feel fuller and it will suppress your appetite.
- Acids helps with the digestion process: Acids can help you with the digestion of protein. Of course apple cider vinegar is an acid. Acids are very important to our hormones, especially the growth hormone, which is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By drinking apple cider vinegar before meal; it will increase the acid in your stomach, you’ll guarantee the chances for thorough digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
- Vinegar improves your metabolism: Drinking apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal will improve your metabolism, and it will keep it going, even when you are doing nothing your body will keep burning calories and it will really help you with weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces the amount of time that fats remains in the digestive system: Besides stimulating digestion, it is important to give your body a chance to remove the basic nutrients from your food, it can be so unhealthy for you to have foods remains in your intestines for a long time, if fats remain longer than they have to be during digestion, more fats will be absorbed.
- Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron: Apple cider vinegar help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available to be a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin. Apple cider vinegar is able to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar stimulates your appetite: It also increases your interest in food, it is very important for the digesting process; it is well known as a stimulator for the taste buds so it will make you love and appreciate all kinds of flavors and foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans. All foods which will help regulate your blood sugar level and improve metabolism.
- Apple cider vinegar is a great source of potassium: It will give you the potassium you need to balance the sodium in your diet, actually you really should try replacing salt with apple cider vinegar, salt often exists in all kind of food as a flavor enhancer for fat, so it will tempt you to eat more of these fatty foods, I really think replacing salt with apple cider vinegar will truly help you.
There are also some techniques that could do a great work with Apple cider vinegar, it will increase your metabolism and help you lose weight faster.
Build Muscles: Even when you are doing nothing your body keeps burning calories, but this resting metabolic rate is higher in people with more muscles, so make sure you build some muscles in your body. After a session of strength training, muscles are activated all over your body, raising your average daily metabolic rate.
Work out a lot: Exercises or aerobics won’t build muscles but it will rev up your metabolism, make sure you always push yourself by joining an intense class at the gym or jogging instead of regular walk.
Drink water: Drink water as much as you can, just keep drinking water until you are fully hydrated, If you are even mildly dehydrated your metabolism will slow down and it won’t burn the calories you want.