You know the saying that goes “work smart not hard”, that saying can really do wonders. Especially in the matter of losing weight, you have to work smart as much as hard. Losing weight and keeping calories off could be really difficult, especially when your routine isn’t helping. So you need to be smart while losing weight, you’ve got to learn how to be tricky, and how to deceive your body and mind as well. One of the trickiest ways in losing weight is the easy fat burning recipes; they can do great help, especially if you’re running out of time and want to burn those extra pounds on the spot, or having such a bad routine that is dragging you backward, or even just made a decision of losing weight and not ready to take big steps. The recipes depend on many tricks but the major trick is that they make your body believe that you’re full, they also have some ingredients that’s naturally a fat burning. So shall we start tricking your body?
Broccoli & feta cheese with toast:
One of the amazing recipes is “broccoli & feta cheese with toast”, we all know that broccoli is full of fibers that insures your fullness and satisfaction while eggs contain protein which keeps you energetic. So enjoy a breakfast with only 300 calories.
- One cup of hardly chopped broccoli (big pieces) .
- Two large eggs, beaten by a whisk.
- Two tablespoons feta cheese (to add some creaminess) .
- One quarter teaspoon dried dill.
- Two slices rye bread, toasted.
- Heat the pan.
- Add the broccoli and cook for three minutes.
- Mix the eggs, feta and dill in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the pan and cook for more three minutes.
- Flip the omelet and cook until you get the golden color.
- Serve in a small dish (so as to seam overloaded) with the toast.
Spiced Green Tea Smoothie:
Green tea is naturally a fat burning, there are some diets only based on green tea, so you should really give it a try. Enjoy your smoothie with only 82 calories.
- Three forth of a cup of green tea.
- One eighth of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- One small pear, skin on, cut into pieces.
- Two tablespoons of fat free yogurt.
- Six- eight ice cubes.
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for three minutes until smooth.
- Drink cold.
Chocolate-Dipped Banana Bites:
OMG!! Dessert?!! , Surely yes, we’re acting smart, A super dessert with only 190 calorie.
- Two tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips.
- One small banana peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Melt the Chocolate chips.
- Dip the banana.
- Leave it too cool down and solidify.
Honey Grapefruit with Banana:
A perfect breakfast salad, with only 122 calorie.
- Two cups of refrigerated red grapefruit in sections.
- One cup sliced banana.
- One tablespoon fresh chopped mint.
- One tablespoon honey.
- Combine grape fruit sections with grape fruit juice in a bowel.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Toss gently and serve.
Curried Egg Salad Sandwich:
As we mentioned before, egg is full of protein and low in calories, so with the perfect serving it could be really satisfying.
- Two hard-cooked eggs, chopped.
- One tablespoons Greek low-fat yogurt.
- Two tablespoons chopped red bell pepper.
- Quarter teaspoon curry powder.
- Salt & pepper.
- Two slices rye bread, toasted
- Half a cup of fresh spinach.
- One orange.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowel. (Except for the spinach)
- Put the spinach on the bread, the add the mixture.
Black Bean and Chicken Chilaquiles:
Black bean is a mine of fibers and proteins, so it’s our secret ingredient in this recipe, it’s a great Mexican food.
- One cup of sliced onion.
- Five garlic cloves, chopped.
- Two cooked chicken breasts.
- One can black beans.
- One cup of fat free chicken broth.
- One can of salsa de Chile fresco.
- Fifteen corn tortillas cut into fine strips.
- One cup shredded “queso blanco”.
- Pre Heat the oven to 450.
- In a pan, cook the onions until turn to golden.
- Add garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook for seconds.
- Pour all to a bowel then add beans and stir.
- Return back to the pan and add salsa.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Place layers of tortillas and the mixture in a baking dish.
- Spread cheese on top and bake for ten minutes.
Let’s see how we could turn a rice salad into a fat burning one, with only 380 calorie.
- Sweet onion.
- Salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Two tablespoon olive oil.
- One can chickpeas.
- Three cups of cooked brown rice.
- Quarter cup chopped mint, parsley and dates.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Fry the onion.
- Remove from heat and then add everything else in a bowel.
- Mix well then serve.
Grilled salmon with pineapple salsa:
Salmon is perfect for any weight loss; it contains healthy fats & lean protein, so enjoy an extraordinary dinner with only 280 calorie.
- One cup chopped fresh pineapple.
- Two tablespoons finely chopped red onion.
- Two tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- Two tablespoon rice vinegar.
- Eighth teaspoon ground red pepper.
- Four salmon fillets.
- Half teaspoon salt.
- Mix the pineapple, onion, cilantro, vinegar and pepper together.
- Season the salmon.
- Heat a pan.
- Cook the salmon for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve in a dish and add the pineapple mixture above.
Greek Lentil Soup with Toasted Pita:
Mainly soap will not fill you up, but this special thick soap is magic, it only contain 370 calorie but really satisfying .
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- Two celery stalks, chopped.
- Two carrots, peeled and chopped.
- One onion.
- Two garlic cloves, minced.
- Two teaspoons dried oregano.
- Salt & pepper.
- Eight cups water.
- One cup dry lentils.
- Two tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Four whole-grain pitas.
- Heat a pan and add oil then celery, carrots, onion, garlic, oregano , salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water and lentils.
- Cover and leave to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and serve with pitas.
Banana nut oatmeal:
This recipe is offering you all the flavors you like, but with low calories. Enjoy a famous dessert with only 310 calorie.
- Half cup old-fashioned rolled oats.
- One cup water.
- One banana, sliced.
- One tablespoon chopped walnuts.
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine warm water with oats.
- I a bowel add the oats, banana, nuts and cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy.